Annual Community Service Fair
Community Service Fair 2015
The Center for Service and Action remains committed to you and we appreciate all that you do to ensure our LMU faculty, staff, and students have a meaningful service experience at your organization. Our goal is to develop direct personal contact between students and the marginalized in service-learning experiences. The Community Service Fair is a wonderful opportunity to foster these relationships. This year, the Community Service Fair will take place on Thursday, September 10, 2015. The fair remains free of cost up to two representatives from each organizations. Please note additional representatives will need to pay a $10 fee.
Details about the 2015 Community Service Fair:
- Event will be held on Thursday, September 10, 2015. Community Partner Brunch will begin promptly at 10:30am and will end at 11:30am. Registration will begin at 10am.
- Community Service Fair will be held on St. Robert’s Grass, adjacent to Alumni Mall from 12:00pm – 2:00pm. Please note the change in start and end time. We will provide you with a 6-8 foot table, two chairs and refreshments. You can use this table for display materials.
- This invitation is for two recruiters. Additional recruiters will incur a $10 fee, payable on the day of the event.
- Parking is $10/day. CSA will pay for the first 10 agencies who register to attend the fair. Click here to prepay your parking now.
- We ask all of our Community Partners to send at least ONE representative to the fair. Although your organization may not need volunteers, we hope you can benefit from the exposure and education your organization may provide our faculty, staff and students.
- Make sure you check in no later than 10:15 am to be entered into the raffle of fun giveaways!
- Deadline to register is Friday, August 7th.
Please note LMU welcomes registered Community Partners to register for the fair. If this is the first time your organization is participating, please contact, Lorena Chavez, CSA Assistant Director for Community Engagement at 310-338-2959 or via email at Lorena.Chavez@lmu.edu.
Community Service Fair Resources
Sign up now for the 2015 Community Service Fair