Class of 2014 – Senior Events
Scroll through this page for a list of senior events for Spring 2014.
Sunday, April 27th - Friday, May 2nd
Senior Champagne Brunch l Sunday, April 27th l 11:00am l The Hill
Celebrate the beginning of Senior Week with your fellow seniors! Limited Seating and pre-registration is required. Call 310-338-2877 with questions.
$15—Online registration only.
Please register here.
Student Mass l Sunday, April 27th l 8:00pm l Sacred Heart Chapel
Join your LMU family for the 8pm student mass as you prepare for Commencement.
Crawfish Boil & Class of 2014 Picture l Tuesday, April 29th l 12:15pm – Crawfish Boil l 12:45pm – Picture l Sunken Gardens
You loved the Human 100 picture during the Centennial Celebration so don’t miss out on the opportunity to be in the Senior Only “14” aerial class picture. The annual senior class picture with a FREE Crawfish Boil sponsored by ASLMU will be held during convo! The picture will be taken at 12:45pm but be sure to arrive early to guarantee your spot, your FREE T-SHIRT, and voucher ticket for a FREE GIVEAWAY at the Last Convo...Senior Edition!
Games, Food, and Fun! – A Night at Dave & Buster’s l Wednesday, April 30th l 8pm-12am l Dave & Buster’s Restaurant
Play some games, snack on some food, and enjoy one of your last days with your fellow senior class! Tickets are $15, which include access to the LMU Senior Only Event Room with free food, a cash bar, your own $20 game card, and free bus transportation. Tickets can be purchased here on the Student Leadership & Development website. Space is limited. Call 310.338.2877 for questions.
Please register here.
Last Convo…Senior Edition l Thursday, May 1st l 12:15pm l Sunken Garden
Celebrate your final Convo in Alumni Mall filled with food, games, giveaways, and much, much more! If you were in the Class of 2014 aerial picture, be sure to bring your voucher ticket for your FREE GIVEAWAY.
Senior "Places You’ve Never Been" Tours l Friday, May 2nd l 9am-3pm l Campus Wide
No registration required! Pick up your ALL ACCESS card from Malone 103 for a schedule of locations and times.
Senior Festival l Friday, May 2nd l 3pm-6pm l Bird Nest
Join your class for the last hurrah with beer, music, and food trucks at the Senior Festival! Register in Malone CREC suite starting Monday, April 28th 9am-5pm. Pre-sale ends on Friday, May 2nd at 1pm then you can buy your ticket at the door. Call 310.338.4358 for questions. $10 pre-sale, $15 at the door Cash and Flexi only 21+ only
Destination Survey – IT’S NOT TOO LATE! LMU wants to know what you are doing after graduation. Do you have a job? Are you going to graduate school? Are you doing post-graduate service? Not sure? Tell us!
- 16th (Wednesday) from 6pm-7:30pm: Transfer Student Graduation Dinner in the Hill
- Hosted by SERT. All graduating transfer students, including student veterans, foster youth and their families are invited to celebrate our students' achievements and contributions to the LMU community! All students who attend will be presented with their class t-shirt and/or class poster. Also, all veterans will be presented with a graduation stole. RSVP is required.
- 19th (Saturday) at 1pm: Men’s Tennis Match, Senior Day at the LMU Tennis Center
- 19th (Saturday) at 12pm: Women’s Swimming Meet, Senior Day at the Burns Aquatics Center
- 22nd (Tuesday) from 11:30am-1:30pm: Tower Yearbook Pick-Up
- Hosted by Tower Yearbook. Pick-up available April 22, 24, 28, 29, 30 and May 1, 2.
- 23rd (Wednesday) from 10:30am-1pm: Career Café #4 at TBD. Hosted by CDS.
- 24th (Thursday) from 7:30pm-9:30pm: Class of 2014 YPA Reception in The Hill
- Hosted by the LMU Alumni Board. Preregistration required by April 18 at give.lmu.edu/seniorsYPA
- 24th (Thursday): CLC Senior Night in the Cave. Hosted by Campus Ministry.
- 25th (Friday) from 5pm-9pm: API Graduation in Lawton Event Plaza
- Hosted by Asian Pacific Student Services (APSS). Reception following the ceremony at the Hill. RSVP is required.
- 26th (Saturday): Women’s Water Polo Game, Senior Day at Burns Center
- 27th (Sunday) from 11am-1pm: Senior Brunch in The Hill
- Hosted by Student Leadership & Development and Campus Rec. RSVP is required.
- 29th (Tuesday) from 12:15pm-1:20pm: Senior Class Picture in Sunken Gardens
- Hosted by Student Leadership and Development.
- 1st (Thursday) from 12:15pm-1:30pm: Last Convo including Senior Section in Alumni Mall
- Hosted by ASLMU and Student Leadership & Development.
- 2nd (Friday) from 9am-2pm: Places You’ve Never Been Tour (maps located in SLD)
- Hosted by Student Leadership & Development.
- 2nd (Friday) from 3pm-6pm: Senior Festival in the Birds Nest
- Hosted by Campus Rec. RSVP is highly recommended.
- 3rd (Saturday) at 11am: Lavender Graduation Celebration in Murphy Recital Hall
- Hosted by LGBT. RSVP is required.
- 4th (Sunday) from 10am-2pm: Dia De Reconocemiento in Sacred Heart Chapel/Sculpture Garden
- Hosted by Chicano Latino Student Services (CLSS). RSVP is required.
- 4th (Sunday) at 1pm: Baseball Game, Senior Day at Page Stadium
- 4th (Sunday) at 10am: Softball Game, Senior Day at Smith Field
- 4th (Sunday) at 8pm: Post-Grad Blessing in Sacred Heart Chapel
- Hosted by Center for Service and Action & Campus Ministry. All are welcome!
- 9th (Friday) at 10:30am: International Graduate Celebration in the Birds Nest
- Hosted by the Office for International Students and Scholars. RSVP is required.
- 9th (Friday) from 3pm-5pm: Kente Graduation in Sacred Heart Chapel/Bell Garden
- Hosted by Office of Black Student Services (OBSS). RSVP is required.
- 9th (Friday) from 4:30pm-7pm: Jewish Senior’s Reception & Blessing in Malone 112
- Hosted by Jewish Student Life (JSL). RSVP is required.