Student Affairs Goals
As student affairs educators at a Jesuit/Catholic university we commit ourselves to the holistic development of all students as they discover how their talents can be used to create a more just world. In partnership with our faculty colleagues, we strive to create a learning environment where this discovery occurs through a dynamic integration of a student’s total college experience – inside and outside the classroom. As we accompany all of our students in their educational journey of self discovery, we commit to making these goals a living reality:
- Promote innovative programs and events that develop an enlivened and engaged campus community.
- Instill in students the value of service and the promotion of justice.
- Guide students through a process of reflection, self-discovery and character development.
- Foster students’ respect for each other in an intercultural community.
- Advance the University’s recruitment and retention efforts.
- Promote the integration of body, mind and spirit.
- Encourage students to find God in all things.
- Commit to the practice of excellence.
- Prepare students for a life where their greatest passion meets the world’s greatest need.