Spring 2017: Monday, January 9th - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Spring 2017 Group Fitness Schedule
Spring 2017 Group Fitness Class Cancellations:
University Holiday break: No classes 12/16/16 -1/8/17
MLK Day: No classes after 6pm Sunday 1/15/17 & all day Monday 1/16/17
Spring Break: No classes Saturday 3/4/17 - Sunday 3/12/17
Cesar Chavez Day: No classes Friday 3/31/17
Easter Holiday Break: No classes Beginning at 4pm on Tuesday 4/11/17 - Sunday 4/16/17
Finals week: Abbreviated schedule 5/1/17-5/5/17
Summer 2017 schedule is slated to begin Monday May 15, 2017
- All group fitness classes are FREE & open to all Burns Recreation Center members (ages 16 and over).
- There are a limited number of TRX straps and bikes for the TRX, cycling, and combo classes, please plan on arriving early to get your TRX strap or bike (first come, first serve); especially if it is your first class to ensure that you get a proper set-up.
- Bikes offer custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and water bottle to each class.
- Cell phone use is prohibited during group fitness classes.
- Please be courteous to the instructor and other participants by arriving on-time and exiting quietly if you need to leave early.
- If you are new to the class, please arrive up to 10 minutes early.
- Participants may enter an on-going class if there is room, up to, but not after, 10 minutes into the class.
- Yoga mats are available for use, however it is recommended that you purchase a mat for personal use if you plan on attending any mind-body class regularly.
- There are sanitation wipes located in each studio for your protection against disease transmission. Please wipe your equipment off after use.
- Schedule subject to change due to University holidays and breaks.
- Classes and instructors subject to additional last minute changes.