Personal Trainers are available to LMU Burns Recreation Center members for a minimal fee. All Personal Trainers are AFAA (Aerobic & Fitness Association of America), ACE (American Council of Exercise), NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine), ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine). or NCSF (National Council on Strength & Fitness) certified and are current LMU students. Alumni trainers are also available for those who prefer to work with non-student trainers.
Meet Our Personal Trainers: Student Personal Trainer Bios Spring 2017 & Jeff Bio Spring 2017
What can a Personal Trainer do for me?
Personal trainers provide motivation and individualized workout plans that will help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Increased muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Stress reduction and mood elevation
- Reduced risk of injury
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Weight loss (increase in lean muscle mass)
- Improved self-esteem
- Better sleep
- Overall improved quality of life