PROSPECTIVE GUARDIAN SCHOLARS
Thank you for your interest in LMU! Below is a guided step-by-step process to completing your LMU application and Guardian Scholars Program application.
Step 1: Please note the following important Admissions information:
- Freshman Admission Deadlines
- October 15 – Admission for Spring (January) semester
- November 1 – Early Action (non-binding) admission for Fall
- January 15 – Regular Decision Admission for Fall
- Transfer Admission Deadlines
- October 15 – Admission for Spring semester
- February 1 – Early Priority Deadline for Fall (Applications completed by this date will receive a response by March 15)
- March 15 – Admission for Fall semester (Applications completed on this date will receive a response by May 1.)
Step 2: Please visit LMU’s Admissions website for more information on applying to LMU!
- If you have any questions regarding the Admissions process, please contact the Office of Admission Counselor by phone (310.338.2750) or by email.
Step 3: After applying to LMU, complete all financial aid requirements. Note: freshman applicants must submit their FAFSA by February 1st! Visit the Financial Aid website for more information.
Step 4: After you have been accepted to LMU, please complete and submit the Guardian Scholars Program Application.
- If you have any questions regarding the Guardian Scholars Program Application process, please contact Associate Director of Student Success, Julia Keighley. She can be contacted in person (Malone 201), by phone (310.338.5252) or by email.