GIVE TO TLC@LMU
Choosing to support The Learning Community at Loyola Marymount University is an investment that will always grow in value. Your support will allow TLC the opportunity to include more first year students, provide more dynamic programs and build on the successful program 96% freshman to sophomore retention rate. Thank you for helping to create more stories of success for TLC students!
Every Gift Counts, No Matter The Size
Below are examples of how your gift will help build and sustain this program for generations to come:
- $25 allows a student to attend a cultural excursion
- $250 helps purchase text books for a TLC student
- $2,500 will provide five students with an opportunity to participate in an Alternative Break Service experience
- $5,000 creates the opportunity to add one student to TLC on an annual basis
- $25,000 can strengthen the endowment or grow the program allowing five new students to participate
To make a gift...
Visit the LMU Giving page, choose "Give to area(s) of your choice" and search for and select "The Learning Community at LMU." If you have questions about giving or any other opportunities, please contact Collin Hinds, Director of Development, at (310) 338-4549.
Thank to our supporters
The Learning Community would like to recognize its sponsors for their support of the program.