FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the Veteran Programs office located?
- We are in the Malone Student Center, suite 301.
How can I contact the Veteran Programs office?
What services does Veteran Programs provide?
- We provide programming, resources and support to help you navigate and succeed at LMU. You may have a lot of
questions, concerns, ideas or moments when you need a helping hand. Whatever you need, Veteran Programs is here to help!
Where do I go to learn more about veteran’s benefits assistance and information?
Who do I contact to learn more about veteran benefits and certification?
How do I apply for VA Benefits?
- All information for the VA application process can be found here.
Veteran Financial Aid:
Where do I learn more about receiving veteran benefits?
- You can learn about funding your education with veteran benefits here.
Where can I find out more information about the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- LMU is a proud participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program! You can find out more information here.
How do I meet other student veterans?
How can I get involved at LMU?
Does LMU offer additional support services for veteran students?