give to lmu student affairs

How to Give

Give Online

The easiest, most direct way to make a tax-deductible gift to the Division of Student Affairs is to do so online. Visit LMU Giving, click on the Give Now button, enter the amount you wish to give, choose "Give to area(s) of your choice," search for the area with Student Affairs you wish to support, and make your contribution using a debit or credit card.

Greatest Needs

You can also give to the Student Affairs Greatest Needs. Include any additional gift instructions if you wish to designate your gift to a specific area within Student Affairs.

Other Ways to Give

Gifts can also be made by cash, check or money orders. Make checks payable to Loyola Marymount University, include any special pledge/gift instructions and mail it to:

Office of Development Services
1 LMU Drive, Suite 2800
Los Angeles, CA 90045


For questions regarding giving opportunities within the Division of Student Affairs at LMU, please email Collin Hinds, director of development, or call (310) 338-4959.

For more information about annual givingparent programs or gift planning, visit LMU Giving.