The Division of Student Affairs supports the Loyola Marymount University mission through programs and services designed to advance student learning. In partnership with our faculty colleagues, we strive to create a learning environment where this discovery occurs through a dynamic integration of a student's total college experience — inside and outside the classroom.
Giving to the Division of Student Affairs helps provide students with a complete and fulfilling LMU Experience through:
- Events and activities that develop the whole person through the integration of mind, body and spirit.
- Organizations that encourage students to commit to service and justice.
- Communities that value diversity and interculturalism that develop global citizens.
- Services that inspire students to practice Ignatian values through reflection and discernment.
- Programs that instill in students the importance of living a life of purpose to meet the world's greatest need.
“Through the generosity of our donors, LMU will continue to provide students with an experience that will transform lives and form leaders. Our students represent a diverse group of inspired individuals that have a lasting impact on LMU, the city of Los Angeles and communities all over the world." - Dr. Lane Bove, Senior Vice President for Student Affairs