Services for Students
The following is a list of the services offered at Student Health Services (SHS):
- Treatment for illnesses, injuries and preventive care
- Women's health services
- Dermatological care
- Vaccinations and allergy shots
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Health education and wellness programs
The following vaccinations are available at the SHS. Please call for an appointment:
- Hepatitis A and B
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella)
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis) or Td (Tenants/Diphtheria)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Seasonal Flu
SHS offers an allergy immunotherapy clinic. For this service, a community healthcare provider must provide the antigens and injection instructions. Further, the immunotherapy course must have already been initiated by the allergist. If interested in this service, please call for a consultative appointment.
Medical Excuse Notes
SHS does not provide excuse notes for missed classes, exams, or school work.
SHS does not perform pre-participation physicals for LMU athletes. SHS will perform physical exams required for volunteer work, study abroad programs, Los Angeles Unified School District, Peace Corps, Jesuit Volunteer Corp and other post-graduate service programs. If you have questions about a form that needs a signature of a healthcare provider, please call to see us.