Student Health Entrance Requirements
STUDENT HEALTH ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
All incoming students are required to complete a TB screen and show proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) vaccinations. For further detailed information, please click here: 2016-17 Student Health Services Entrance Requirements
For further information regarding frequently asked questions about Student Health Services Entrance Requirements, please click here:Frequently Asked Questions About SHS Entrance Requirements
The vaccinations listed below are strongly recommended (but not required).
- Hepatitis B vaccines (3 total)
- Hepatitis A vaccines 2 total)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis vaccine (Tdap)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) vaccine
- Varicella vaccine (Chicken Pox) - Students with no reliable clinical history of varicella infection, should consider having this immunization.
- Influenza vaccine
To enter the my Health Patient Portal and enter your immunizations, please click here: MyHealth.LMU Forms