- All currently enrolled students who are in good standing with the University Judicial Office are eligible to participate in the Lion Express shuttle service.
- STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR ONE CARDS.
- University Guests, including family/friends of students may not ride.
- University Faculty/Staff may not ride.
- The Lion Express also supports wheelchair accessibility to those that need it. Please call 2 days in advance to reserve our wheelchair accessible van to the stop of your choice.
It is the responsibility of the passenger to make a reservation for both leaving and returning to campus. If a passenger does not reserve a spot returning to campus before they leave, there is no guarantee that a space will be available for a return trip. Our phone lines open 30 minutes before the start of each operating day to book reservations.
It is the responsibility of the passenger to wait at the correct stop and to be on time. If a passenger is not in the designated location at the designated time, the passenger will forfeit their space on that trip, and there is no guarantee that space will be available on another return trip. Please check the Lion Express Schedule to see when you should expect to be picked up or dropped off at your desired location.
Passengers may not request to be dropped off or picked up at any location other than the designated Lion Express stops. Passengers who desire to go to other locations must walk to and from designated spots, or find an alternate means of transportation.
The Lion Express is considered part of the LMU campus, no matter where it is traveling. Violation of University policy while on the shuttle is subject to Judicial Review. This includes but is not limited to violating shuttle service rules, failing to comply with a request of the shuttle driver, inappropriate behavior that may distract the driver or passengers, and any actions that may jeopardize the safe operation of the service. In addition, individuals who are placed on University probation may be suspended from the service as deemed appropriate by the Judicial Officer.