There are three Student Housing Area Offices that provide a number of services to on-campus LMU students. Area Offices are open during the academic year and locations and hours can be found below.
Services provided at the Area Offices include: One-Hour Lockout cards, rentals of moving bins and recreation equipment, checking in and out of housing, free toilet paper and trash bags, and students have the ability to check-out vacuums and other cleaning supplies.
Area Office Hours
|Monday - Friday||8am-10pm|
|Sunday||Noon - 9pm|
Area Office Locations
Northeast Area Office: Founders Pavilion
South Area Office: Leavey Suite J (across from Mckay Hall
West Area Office: Leavey 6, 201
The Student Housing Front Desks serve two important functions: student satisfaction and safety. In order to accomplish these goals our approach is three-fold that all focuses on: Customer Service, Safety, and Community Development.
Front Desk Hours
|Sunday – Wednesday||CLOSED|
|Thursday – Saturday||9:00pm – 3:00am|
|Closes Sunday at 3am|
Front Desk Locations
Del Rey North, Del Rey South, Desmond, Doheny, Huesman, McCarthy, McKay, Rains, Rosecrans, Sullivan, Whelan
- Providing information and resources to students and visitors regarding the community, Student Housing Office, Loyola Marymount University and the surrounding Los Angeles area.
- Referring concerns or complaints to appropriate Residence Life personnel at times when the Student Housing Office or any other pertinent campus office is closed.
- Help create work orders for residents.
- Monitoring the entry of each student and visitor entering the building.
- Reporting any suspicious or threatening activity to appropriate Residence Life personnel.
- Serving as the center of communication in emergency situations.
- Learning resident’s names and engaging in casual conversation.
- Planning and hosting ways to engage residents to interact beyond guest check-in, such as, bulletin board education.
- Have educational resources available at the desk such as finals snacks with study tips.
- Have education resources, activity flyers and occasional resident treats available at the desk.