All donations from the Think Pink 5K go to the American Cancer Society: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer for Breast Cancer Research. Think Pink is a collaboration of Campus Recreation, Campus Activities, ASLMU, Athletics, Delta Gamma, Sigma Lambda Gamma and the LMU Service Organizations.
Think Pink Course
- Participants run/walk a 1.5 mile fairly flat, looped course that begins in front of Gersten Pavilion and travels around the Loyola Marymount University Campus; including Ignatian Circle, along the bluff and between the Leavey residence halls. Participants complete the course twice, running or walking, making two full laps.
- View the Think Pink 5K Run & Walk Course Map.
Registration & Donation
Stay tuned for 2017 race information.
- Registration Form Coming Fall 2017 (in-person)
- Online Pre-Registration is preferred. Paper registration and payment may be turned into the FitWell Center or the front desk of the Burns Rec Center (Donations welcome even if not participating in the run/walk!). If registering by paper, accepted forms of payment include Cash or Check (payable to LMU). The FitWell Center is located on the first floor of the Burns Rec Center.
Race Day Check-In & Registration
- Day of race registration and check in is from 8:30–9:30am in the Burns Recreation Center parking lot. Registration and check-in will close at 9:30am (15 minutes before the race begins).
- Race begins promptly at 9:45am.
- The first 200 entries receive a Think Pink T-Shirt.
- Water stations, treats and raffle prizes.
- First place winners (male and female) will receive an award.
- The group with the highest percentage of their members participating (residence hall, service organization, etc.) will receive a free Group Fitness class of their choice (Yoga Flow, Zumba, Cycle, TRX, Body Challenge or Insanity).