All donations from the Think Pink 5K go to the American Cancer Society: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer for Breast Cancer Research. Think Pink is a collaboration of Campus Recreation, Campus Activities, ASLMU, Delta Gamma, Sigma Lambda Gamma and the LMU Service Organizations.
Think Pink Course
- Participants run/walk a 1.5 mile fairly flat, looped course that begins in front of Gersten Pavilion and travels around the Loyola Marymount University Campus; including Ignatian Circle, along the bluff and between the Leavey residence halls. Participants complete the course twice, running or walking, making two full laps.
- View the Think Pink 5k Run & Walk Course Map.
Registration & Donation
Registration information for Think Pink 5K run/walk 2018 will be posted at a later date!
Race Registration Fees:
- Students: $10
- Faculty/Staff/Alumni: $20
- Guests: $25
Race Day Check-In & Registration
- Day of race registration and check in is from 8:15–9:15am in the Burns Recreation Center parking lot. Registration and check-in will close at 9:15am (30 minutes before the race begins).
- Race begins promptly at 9:45am.
- The first 200 entries receive a Think Pink T-Shirt.
- Water stations, treats and raffle prizes.
- First place winners (male and female) will receive Nike shoes.