The Annual Holiday Drive is Loyola Marymount University and the Center for Service and Action’s annual philanthropic drive. We mobilize the campus in support of the drive and the non-profit organization selected at the Holiday Drive Partner. The drive typically begins November 14th and runs through December 12th at LMU. We collect a wish list from the organization and collect items from the list.
How You Can Help
All proceeds will directly benefit the selected organization. Please make your check payable to the organization. You can mail your check to the Center for Service and Action. We will collect all monetary donations and deliver them on December 14th. CSA will provide donation acknowledgement letters.
Don't have time to shop? Call CSA and one of our holiday shoppers do the shopping for you. We will send you a copy of the receipt so you know what you donated.
Spread the Word
Encourage your co-workers, departments and students groups to connect your holiday celebrations to the holiday drive. Contact Lorena Chavez for additional suggestions.
Pick-up services are available for on-campus departments. Please contact CSA for questions and to arrange pick-up service (310) 338.2959.
Thank You, Partners
The Center for Service and Action would like to thank the LMU partners for their support and sponsorship of the 2015 Holiday Drive:
- Ethnic and Intercultural Services (EIS)
- Facilities Management
- LMU Staff Senate
- Campus Recreation
- Student Leadership and Development (SLD)
- Student Affairs Mission & Identity Commitee
- Franco Family
- All LMU Staff/Faculty Donors
Previous Holiday Drive Partners
- Dolores Mission Elementary School (2006)
- Guadalupe Homeless Project (2007)
- Kenny Nickelson Foundation for Homeless Veterans with Children (2008)
- The Children’s Dental Center of Greater Los Angeles (2009)
- Westside Children's Center (2010)
- Project Angel Food (2011)
- St. Margaret's Center (2012)
- Comfort Zone Camp (2014)