The LMU EXP Awards (EXPYs) celebrate students, organizations and programs that have contributed to the growth, development, and vitality of Loyola Marymount University and the broader community. The LMU EXPYs — a collaboration between the Center for Service & Action, Student Leadership & Development and Campus Recreation — seeks to celebrate significant student contributions which have enhanced campus life.
The following will be awarded at the 2017-2018 LMU EXP Awards:
- Ignatian Leadership Institute Recognition (Student Leadership & Development – ILI)
- Ignatian Service Corps Recognition (Center for Service & Action)
- Arete Awards (Center for Service & Action)
- Registered Student Organization Awards (Student Leadership & Development – Leadership Programs)
- Club Sports Awards (Campus Recreation)
- Sorority & Fraternity Awards (Student Leadership & Development – Greek Life)
- ASLMU’s Heart of a Lion Award (Associate Students of Loyola Marymount University)
The LMU EXP Awards are schedule to take place on April 17, 2018 from 3-4pm at the Life Science Building Auditorium.
Questions? Contact Student Leadership & Development at (310) 336-7553.