If you get a request to meet with someone from the Community of Care it is because your name was shared through our Community of Care program. Faculty may complete a Community of Care referral form and a case manager will be in contact with you to listen to your concerns and help you develop a plan to move forward.
Be proactive about your academic advising.
Locate your assigned Academic Advisor on PROWL:
- Login to PROWL.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Student Information (3rd on list).
- This will show your program, registration status, standing, and advisor.
- Click on the envelope icon to email your advisor.
- Email your advisor and request an appointment: Include your name, major, year (freshman, sophomore, etc) and ID number on your email. If you have specific questions, you should list them in the email.