All donations from the Think Pink 5K go to the American Cancer Society: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer for Breast Cancer Research. Think Pink is a collaboration of Campus Recreation, Campus Activities, ASLMU, Delta Gamma, Sigma Lambda Gamma and the LMU Service Organizations.
Think Pink will be held Saturday, October 20th. More details to come!
Think Pink Course
- Participants run/walk a 1.5 mile fairly flat, looped course that begins in front of Gersten Pavilion and travels around the Loyola Marymount University Campus; including Ignatian Circle, along the bluff and between the Leavey residence halls. Participants complete the course twice, running or walking, making two full laps.
- View the Think Pink 5k Run & Walk Course Map.
Registration & Donation
Registration information for Think Pink 5K run/walk 2018 will be posted at a later date!
Race Registration Fees:
- Students: $10
- Faculty/Staff/Alumni: $20
- Guests: $25
Race Day Check-In & Registration
- Day of race registration and check in is from 8:15–9:15am in the Burns Recreation Center parking lot. Registration and check-in will close at 9:15am (30 minutes before the race begins).
- Race begins promptly at 9:45am.
- The first 200 entries receive a Think Pink T-Shirt.
- Water stations, treats and raffle prizes.
- First place winners (male and female) will receive Nike shoes.