Create your ActiveNet account today to register for swim lessons, personal training sessions, view Group Fitness classes and more at the Burns Recreation Center.
Below are two sets of step-by-step instructions on how to create your account for current Loyola Marymount University students, faculty and staff; as well as those who are NOT current students, faculty and staff.
Create Account for Current LMU Students, Faculty and Staff
Below are instructions for BRC online account for LMU students, faculty and staff only. If you are not current students, faculty or staff, please see the second set of instruction. Do NOT create a "new" account — your LMU account has already been set up in ActiveNet.
Follow the 5 easy steps below to complete online account activation for online registration services:
- Go to ActiveNet and click the "Sign In" button.
- Click the "Forget your password" link.
- Please enter your @lmu.edu email and hit the “submit” button. You may need to input an LMU email more than once to see which one works; e.g. John Doe’s LMU email addresses are John.Doe@lmu.edu and email@example.com.
- Please check your lmu.edu email for the temporary password to sign in to your account.
- You can return to the "Sign In" page to access your ActiveNet account.
Note: LMU faculty, staff and students should login using their LMU email address.
Create Account for BRC Members and Non-Members*
Note: This does NOT include current LMU students, faculty or staff
- Go to ActiveNet and click on "Create an Account" link
- Please fill out the form for new account creation completely, including all required fields, (Birth Date, Email Address, Emergency Contact, etc.) Please submit your request only once.
- Note: If you are registering a child for an activity, please use your own information when filling out the online account creation form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
- You will automatically receive an email after submitting your request for an account. Your account will be activated only after you have responded by clicking on the link provided in the email.
- You are now able to register for Personal Training, Swim Lessons, and view the Group Fitness schedule. If you encounter any problems while creating your account, please contact the Membership Office at (310) 338-1720.