Athletic trainers provide medical services to students participating in sports. Athletic trainers relieve widespread and future workforce shortages in primary care support and outpatient rehab professions and provide an unparalleled continuum of care for the patients. Athletic Training encompasses the prevention, examination, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of emergent, acute or chronic injuries and medical conditions.
Athletic trainers improve functional outcomes and specialize in patient education to prevent injury and re-injury.
The five domains of Athletic Training:
- Injury and Illness Prevention and Wellness Promotion
- Examination, Assessment and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- Therapeutic Intervention
- Healthcare Administration and Professional Responsibility
Contact Caitlyn Ratcliffe (Athletic Trainer)
- Email: Caitlyn.Ratcliffe@lmu.edu
- Office: 310-338-6511
- Mobile: 424-242-3041
Clinical Office Hours
|LSB Kin Lab||TBD|
Office hours are by appointment only. To book an appointment please email or text Caityln Ratcliffe.