The Community of Care is a collaborative case-management program that enhances community safety and student well-being at Loyola Marymount University. COC provides prevention, assessment, and intervention for and with LMU students as they navigate the challenges that stand in their way of academic and personal success.
If you have an urgent concern about a student’s safety, stay with the student and notify one of the following:
- Student Psychological Services: (310) 338-2862
- Student Health Services: (310) 338-2881
- Department of Public Safety: (310) 338-2893 (x222 from a campus phone)
If it is not an emergency, the Student Affairs Dean’s Office (SADO) may assist you in several ways if you would like to report/refer a student of concern:
Report or Refer
- Call (310) 338-3756 for assistance. You may consult about and/or refer a student.
- Email the Student Affairs Dean's Office for assistance.
- Online form to refer a student to SADO.
- Escort to SADO in Malone 301 or Student Psychological Services at the Burns Recreation Center, North Entrance, Second Floor