To contact Student Psychological Services at Loyola Marymount University or to make an appointment, call (310) 338-2868.
In case of an emergency or crisis, contact:
- On-Campus Emergencies: LMU Public Safety at (310) 338-2893
- Off-Campus & Life-Threatening Emergencies: 911
SPS Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday hours are 8am-7pm during the academic year and return to 8am-5pm on University academic holidays and during summer sessions.
SPS Office Location
Student Psychological Services is located on the second floor of the Burns Recreation Center, on the north side, directly above the Student Health Center. For those needing elevator access, an elevator is located at the rear entrance of the building.
Meet the SPS Staff
Our therapists have advanced degrees, training, and experience in clinical and counseling psychology. SPS is here to help students develop their full personal, social, and intellectual potential during your years at LMU. We also hope to help students adapt to life's many challenges and opportunities.
- Kristin Linden, Ph.D., Director of Student Psychological Services
- Tracy Shaw, Ph.D., Assistant Director and Coordinator of Training
- Michael Doyle, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Mimi Hoang, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Rebecca Rutchick, Psy.D., Psychologist
- Jeffrey Schnell, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Hung Tran, Psy.D., Psychologist
- Max Maisel, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Kristin Howard, LMFT, Therapist
- Kim Hollingdale, LMFT, Therapist
- Erik Anderson, LMFT, Therapist
- Leah Barison, LPCC, Therapist
- Viviana Vallin, LPCC, Therapist
- Justin Baker, Psy.D., Postdoctoral Fellow
- Jennifer James, Psy.D., Postdoctoral Fellow
- Torey Troggio, M.D., Consulting Psychiatrist
- Joanne Seltzer, M.D., Consulting Psychiatrist
- Jessico Risco, MPH, Health Educator/Referral Coordinator
- Angie Perez, Senior Administrative Coordinator
- Natalie Naso, Administrative Coordinator
- Lucina Navarro, Graduate Assistant
- Buster, Therapy Dog