To contact Student Psychological Services at Loyola Marymount University or to make an appointment, call (310) 338-2868.
In case of an emergency or crisis, contact:
- On-Campus Emergencies: LMU Public Safety at (310) 338-2893
- Off-Campus & Life-Threatening Emergencies: 911
SPS Office Location
Student Psychological Services is located on the second floor of the Burns Recreation Center, on the north side, directly above the Student Health Center. For those needing elevator access, an elevator is located at the rear entrance of the building.
Meet the SPS Staff
Our therapists have advanced degrees, training, and experience in clinical and counseling psychology. SPS is here to help students develop their full personal, social, and intellectual potential during your years at LMU. We also hope to help students adapt to life's many challenges and opportunities.
- Kristin Linden, Ph.D., Director of Student Psychological Services
- Michael Doyle, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Mimi Hoang, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Rebecca Rutchick, Psy.D., Psychologist
- Hung Tran, Psy.D., Psychologist
- Viviana Vallin, LPCC, Therapist
- Amanda Tom, Psy.D., Postdoctoral Fellow
- Eva Kram, Psy.D., Postdoctoral Fellow
- Meline Mazmanyan, Psy.D., Postdoctural Fellow
- Joanne Seltzer, M.D., Consulting Psychiatrist
- Richard Hadi, O.D., Consulting Psychiatrist
- Jessico Risco, MPH, Health Educator/Referral Coordinator
- Angie Perez, Senior Administrative Coordinator
- Natalie Naso, Administrative Coordinator
- Buster, Therapy Dog