Domestic Violence Resources
Below are some Domestic Violence resources:
LA County Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence Hotline
- Help is available in multiple languages. They can connect you with emergency shelter, counseling services, and more.
- 1-800-978-3600 (24/7)
Downtown Women's Center (DWC)
- Talk to a case manager: (213) 223-2905 (M–F, 9 a.m. to noon)
- Learn about the meals program : (213) 213-2874 (M–F, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Connect with the Women’s Health Clinic: (213) 223-2900
- The DWC serves women specifically and provides all kinds of resources such as housing, safety plans, meals, showers, laundry, counseling, medical care, enrichment, job help, training to become an advocate for yourself and more.
- 24-hour hotline: (310) 547-9343
- Main office: (310) 548-5450
- Access emergency assistance, transitional housing, advocacy, resources and more.
LA County Domestic Violence Council
- Access shelter hotline numbers, legal service providers and a resource book called “Reaching Out” which can be printed in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Armenian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese).
LA County Dating Violence and Domestic Violence Resources
- This is a big list of dating violence and domestic violence agencies in Los Angeles County who support survivors and their families. “(SP)” next to the name of the agency represents that they have shelter programs.
Los Angeles Housing Services Authority (LAHSA)
- LAHSA can help you with emergency shelter if you are experiencing homelessness or at-risk of becoming homeless.
Peace Over Violence
- Connect with crisis intervention services, one-on-one counseling, and violence prevention education.
- Get financial support to help you stay safe.
LA County Domestic Violence Shelter Hotlines
- This is a big list of shelters you can call ranging from Long Beach, to San Gabriel Valley, and more.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- You can chat on the site, text “START” to 88788, or call 1-800-799-7233 (TTY:1-800-799-3224) for help.