Student Employment Services (SES) at Loyola Marymount University (LMU) provides part-time employment opportunities, workshops and services, to further students' professional development and post graduate success.
More than 3,400 LMU students worked in more than 7,300 positions across campus. National Reports and LMU Retention Statistics indicate that students who work are more successful because of the skills and experiences they obtain on the job.
In Student Employment Services, we:
- Partner with employers to provide on campus, part-time, and seasonal jobs
- Help undergraduate and graduate students find on-campus and off-campus part-time employment
- Provide opportunities to enhance students' professional development
- Assist student supervisors with training, resources, and support
- Process employment paperwork for students and supervisors