Live the Lion's Code

Live the Lion's Code is designed to educate LMU about resources, support and policies at the university regarding sexual and interpersonal misconduct and prevention. ‌


Student Housing is a big supporter of LMU Athletics! We will be partnering with LMU Athletics on various giveaways throughout the year, so make sure you attend and support our Division 1 Athletics program.

Hunger Games Premiere

Spend the evening with fellow LMU students as we watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 November 20. Purchase tickets now!

Latest News and Events
column_more lmu student campus life events