The Housing Selection Process provides all current LMU students with the opportunity to sign up for on-campus housing for their sophomore, junior, or senior year. The application begins in early February.
Students must form their roommate groups, complete the online application, electronically acknowledge the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, and pay the Housing Processing Fee before the deadline in order to participate in the Priority Drawing.
Visit the sections below to learn more. If students miss any of the deadlines for the Housing Selection Process, they will have the opportunity to apply in early April.
Housing Selection Process
Step 1: Application
- Understanding the Housing Guarantee
- Complete your application materials
- Choose your roommate group
- Student Housing Night
- Students with special housing needs
- Students on Study Abroad or Leave of Absence
- Transfer Student Information
Step 2: Priority Drawing
- Draw your number
- What your number means
- About the waitlist
Step 3: Room Selection
- Choose your building and room
- Singles and other special rooms
- 2017-2018 Housing Rates
- Consider a theme housing option
- Winter break housing
- Housing Selection Process Frequently Asked Questions (Coming Soon)
- Learn more about Off Campus Student Life