Are you in crisis? In case of an emergency, call Student Psychological Services at (310) 338-2868. To access a therapist after 5 p.m., call (310) 338-2893 and follow the prompts.
For off-campus emergencies, call 9-1-1.
- Acknowledge – Take it seriously and listen
- Care – Take the initiative & show and/or voice your concern
- Tell – Get professional help immediately
If You Are Having Thoughts About Suicide
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255) or visit SuicidePreventionLifeline.org via the button below
- National Suicide Prevention (24 hours): 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255) or chat online via their website
- Crisis Text Line (24 hours): Text CONNECT to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, at any time, about any type of crisis