Loyola Marymount University's Office of Student Conduct & Community Responsibility (OSCCR) is committed to fostering an environment conducive to the pursuit of knowledge. Such an environment is based upon respect, trust, integrity and accountability. Through education and by upholding community standards detailed in the Student Conduct Code, OSCCR holds LMU students accountable for their violations and helps them grow into more responsible and community-minded persons.
Contact the OSCCR
Office: Malone Student Center 401
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office of Student Conduct & Community Responsibility
Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8475
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Francesca Piumetti, Associate Dean of Students
- John Orozco, Director
- Julia Wade, Associate Director for Restorative Practices
- Angela O'Malley, Associate Director
- Rebecca Okida, Associate Director
- Sadie Bolton, Senior Administrative Coordinator
- Stephen Tantoco, Graduate Assistant