Student Employment Services works to provide job search techniques, resume resources, and job opportunities. We recommend watching the videos below and checking out our additional resources.
Student Workday Resources
- Student Workday Mini Guide Bundle - 4 brief guides for Workday.
- Applying to Student Jobs in Workday - Mini guide.
- LMU Student Career Site Apply - Step by step reference guide.
- Student I-9 Form Processing - Mini guide.
- Student Onboarding Tasks - Step by step reference guide.
- Clocking In & Out - Mini guide.
- Direct Deposit - Mini guide.
- Manage Payment Elections - Step by step reference guide.
- Workday Time Tracking for Students - Two minute instructional video.
Work study is the largest source of part-time employment for students at LMU. It is awarded to students through their Financial Aid package. Many departments throughout the University hire students with work study funds to assist with their daily operations. Student Employment Services also offers two off-campus work study programs: the Lions for Learning Tutoring Program and the LMU Partners Program.
However, if you did not receive work study funds LMU still has many opportunities for student employment both on campus and off. Contact Student Employment Services at (310) 338-7606 for more information about non-work study student employment options.