Also see Graduate Student Resources.
The purpose of the Conference Reserve Budget (CRB) is to provide financial assistance to current LMU graduate students who wish to attend a conference applicable to their studies. Through its use of funds, CRB intends to develop professional growth and foster a sense of community.
Access the CRB Application on LEO.
- Applications will be voted upon by the Senate during a monthly meeting.
- Senators who submit an application shall abstain from voting upon their application.
- GSLMU By-Laws allocates $2,500.00 per semester of its annual budget to support academic conference registration.
- Each applicant is limited to $500.00 per academic year.
- Travel expenses are not included; only registration fees.
- The conference must be tied to the applicant's academic program of study.
- GSLMU reserves the right to decline an application.
- Funds are awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- Any remaining CRB Fall semester funds may be rolled over to the Spring semester.
- Students will be reimbursed for fees after submission of a post-event report to be presented at a monthly meeting.
The purpose of the Graduate Student Reserve Board (GSRB) is to provide financial assistance to University registered graduate groups through the co-sponsorship of events and activities that enhance the graduate student experience and foster a stronger LMU community. Through its use of funds, GSRB intends to foster leadership, a great sense of community, social consciousness, entertainment, and an enjoyable LMU atmosphere.
Access the GSRB Application on LEO.
- Award decisions will be made by the GSLMU Executive Board and the GSLMU Advisor.
- GSLMU By-Laws allocates 10% of its annual budget to the GSRB.
- Your Graduate Student Register Organization (GRSO) must be in good standing with GSLMU and Student Affairs.
- Your GRSO must be a registered organization under Student Leadership and Development.
- GSLMU Executive Board reserves the right to decline an organization's application for funding.
- GSLMU will not be accepting applications for funds applied to the summer sessions.
- Funds are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- If your GSRO receives money for an event or activity, you will be required to include the GSLMU log on all marketing collateral. Failure to do so will result in a financial hold from GSLMU.
- Counseling Graduate Student Association
- INCOSE-LMU Student Division
- Graduate Association of School Psychologists
- Graduate Philosophy Students
- MBA Toastmasters of LMU
- Post-Bac Pre-Med Club
- Science/Engineering Graduate Association
- SFTV Grad Society
- Students for Labor and Economic Justice
If you would like to list or update information on your Graduate Student Organization, please contact the GSLMU CCO at GSLMU.CCO@lmu.edu with the name of the organization, website, email, and social network pages.
No longer available starting 2017-18 academic year. For any comments or concerns, please address them to the GSLMU President at GSLMU.President@lmu.edu who is the liaison in this matter.
LMU at Playa del Oro
LMU@PDO is a graduate housing community located less than a mile off-campus at the Playa del Oro apartment complex. Check out Student Housing's website for more info!
For those seeking off-campus housing, resources can be found on the Office of Off-Campus Student Life page. For more information, visit Off Campus Student Life. For Loyola Law School, information can be found here: .