Choosing to support The Learning Community at Loyola Marymount University is an investment that will always grow in value. Your support will allow TLC the opportunity to include more first year students, provide more dynamic programs and build on the successful program 96% freshman to sophomore retention rate. Thank you for helping to create more stories of success for TLC students.
Every Gift Counts
Below are examples of how your gift — no matter the size — will help build and sustain this program for generations to come:
- $25 allows a student to attend a cultural excursion
- $250 helps purchase text books for a TLC student
- $2,500 will provide five students with an opportunity to participate in an Alternative Break Service experience
- $5,000 creates the opportunity to add one student to TLC on an annual basis
- $25,000 can strengthen the endowment or grow the program allowing five new students to participate
How to Give to TLC
Visit the LMU Giving page, choose "Give to area(s) of your choice" and search for and select "The Learning Community at LMU."
The Learning Community at Loyola Marymount University would like to recognize its sponsors for their support:
- US Bank
- The Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation