Below are resources and services for transfer students at Loyola Marymount University, including information about campus jobs, student housing, living communities and commuting.
Getting an On-Campus Job
Did you know that over 2,600 students are employed at LMU and work on & off campus in a variety of jobs? Visit Financial Aid to learn more about student employment awards. If you are uncertain if you received work study funds, log into your PROWL account or contact the Financial Aid office.
- Whether you're looking for an on-campus job or need advice preparing for your career after graduation, Career and Professional Development is designed to help you succeed.
- Looking for a job? Check out Lion Jobs.
- Student Employment Services offers additional resources to finding both on and off campus jobs! Should you have questions, you can always email Student Employment Services or call (310) 338-7606. The office is located in Malone 401.
There are many benefits and opportunities to living on campus during your college years.
LMU offers traditional halls, suites, apartments, and theme and Living Learning Communities. The Student Housing Office provides programs and services to create a student community that promotes human diversity and accepts students as individuals with rights and responsibilities.
Transfer Living Community
Living on campus is a wonderful opportunity to get involved and connected as soon as you move in! In this living community, transfer students will be able to participate in collaborative programming specifically for transfer students living on campus.
Being a part of the Transfer Community will help you become integrated in the leadership culture of LMU. Members of this community are required to take a 1 unit Leadership Course through the Ignatian Leadership Institute which will focus on leadership development. The Transfer Community also offers opportunities for mentorship and opportunities to create and implement programs for your peers.
Learn more about living on campus by visiting the Student Housing website.
Thinking of living off campus?
- If you are interested in living off campus, check out the resources LMU has available to assist in locating off campus housing.
- If you choose to live off campus, there is an office ready to help students stay connected to campus life. Check out Off Campus Student Life. Off Campus Student Life addresses the needs and concerns of off-campus students, particularly those living in the surrounding neighborhoods of the LMU campus.
What's Up Week?
Want to know what's happening all over campus before you start your week? Use 'What's Up Week?' to help you navigate. Check your Lion email account for updates.