Please feel free to contact LGBT Student Services with any questions or stop by the office for resources and information.
Office: Malone Student Center 201
Mission of LGBTSS
The LGBT Student Services Office at LMU will:
- Promote equality, visibility and inclusion of LGBT students within the LMU community.
- Provide support for the LGBT student community and individual students.
- Serve as the primary resource and support center for students of all orientations and gender identities by creating an inviting, safe, confidential and inclusionary atmosphere within the Office.
- Provide all members of the University community with resources, education and information about sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Engage the University community in regular dialogue about the intersection of sexual orientation and gender identity with issues of faith, religion and culture. Within these dialogues, the Office will place a particular emphasis on these intersections as they relate to the University ethos of Interculturalism and the principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Meet the LGBTSS Staff
Coordinator, LGBT Student Services
Lauren Moreno is presently working at the LGBT Student Resource Center at Loyola Marymount while simultaneously earning their Masters degree in Educational Studies. They graduated from Mount St. Mary's University with a BA in philosophy and with a double minor in pre law and sociology. When Lauren is not at school or volunteering with the LGBT Center in Hollywood they enjoy watching scary movies and working in their garden.