The department of Student Psychological Services is committed to facilitating student growth and development of the whole person by providing high quality, confidential psychological services that is social justice oriented, ethical and culturally informed, to ensure the inclusivity and safety for students.
To contact Student Psychological Services at Loyola Marymount University or to make an appointment, call (310) 338-2868.
In case of an emergency or crisis, contact:
- On-Campus Emergencies: LMU Public Safety at (310) 338-2893
- Off-Campus & Life-Threatening Emergencies: 911
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
SPS Office Location
Student Psychological Services is located on the second floor of the Burns Recreation Center, on the north side, directly above the Student Health Center. For those needing elevator access, an elevator is located at the rear entrance of the building.
Meet the SPS Staff
Our therapists have advanced degrees, training, and experience in clinical and counseling psychology. SPS is here to help students develop their full personal, social, and intellectual potential during your years at LMU. We also hope to help students adapt to life's many challenges and opportunities.
- Kristin Linden, Ph.D., Director of Student Psychological Services
- Rebecca Rutchick, Psy.D., Staff Psychologist
- Hung Tran, Psy.D., Staff Psychologist
- Angela Garland, Psy.D., Psychologist
- Mark Papp, Psy.D., Staff Psychologist
- Elisa Ambrosia, Psy.D., Staff Psychologist
- Jedd Alejandro, Ph.D., Staff Psychologist
- Ben Gallenson, Psy.D., Staff Therapist
- Lauren Budman, Psy.D., Postdoctoral Resident
- Ryan Crosthwaite, Psy.D., Postdoctoral Resident
- Sam Schwartz, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Resident
- Victoria Dunckley, M.D., Psychiatrist
- Pauline Phan, D.O., Psychiatrist
- Mary Alt, M.A., Health Educator/Referral Coordinator
- Angie Perez, Senior Administrative Coordinator
- Alan Reyes, Administrative Coordinator
- Buster, Therapy Dog