On the Leavey campus of Loyola Marymount University, perched on the bluff overlooking Marina del Rey, this four-story, suite-style residence hall is home to over 200 sophomores. Most LMU students live with a roommate in a room connected to another two-student room by a bathroom. McCarthy also boasts a limited number of private double and single rooms. The building is named for benefactor, J. Thomas McCarthy.
Details for McCarthy Hall
- Building Type: Suite-Style Residence Hall, Co-Ed
- # of Student Beds: 246
- # of Units: 116 Double-Occupancy Rooms, 8 Single Rooms, 6 RA Rooms
- Built: 1996
- Features: A/C, Elevator, Main Lounge, 6 Floor Lounges, 6 Study Rooms, Community Kitchen, Reading room, Conference Room, Music Practice Room
- Approximate Dimensions: Double = 13' x 15'; Single = 10' x 14'
- Location: On the bluff, near William H. Hannon Library
|Furniture Per Student||Width||Length||Height|
|1 XL Twin Bed||36"||86"||36.75"|
ROOMIE: Explore a suite-style McCarthy room using the link below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation!
Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.