Room Reservation Information:
SHO Conference Room
Maximum Guests: 12
Conference Room includes: conference table, computer, flat screen television, video conference camera, built-in phone conference system.
SHO Meeting Room
Maximum Guests: 45, depending on room set-up:
- Theater: 45
- Banquet/Banquet Pods/Classroom: 40
- Hollow Square: 28 guests max
- U-Shape: 22
Meeting Room includes tables and chairs; smart classroom with built-in computer; and projector and screen.
Learn more about the SHO Room Set Up Options.
- Event must be professional in nature.
- Events may be scheduled between 8:00am and 11:00pm, however, events scheduled after 5:00pm require self set-up.
- Approximately one half-hour is required between events that are held in the SHO Meeting Room to allow for set-up/break down of equipment.
- If you voluntarily change the set-up of a room during your use, it must be returned to its original state prior to leaving. Also, if a room requires light surface cleaning after your use, please do so.
- If food is being served in the SHO Meeting or Conference Room, the requestor must take sole responsibility for its clean-up.
You must receive approval prior to using a requested space. Confirmation will be sent in the form of an Outlook calendar meeting request. You will be notified by email if a requested room is not available.
If you are Student Housing staff, you may check space availability by reviewing the Outlook calendar.
OneCard access to requested spaces will be granted based on necessity.
To inquire about room access, please contact Michael Ishino, Housing Services Manager, at (310) 338-2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Room
To request a room, complete the Student Housing Reservation Request form. Please note access to rooms will only be given to the professional staff or faculty member overseeing the event.
Note: The room must be left in the same condition it was found in:
- The tables need to be reset to their original configuration.
- The users must clean the room and ensure the space is left free of trash.
- Users with reservations have priority use of the space.
- No other students or staff can change the configuration of the room.