We’re excited to announce the Lion Express shuttle service is returning for the holiday season.
Shuttle services will run November 17th through November 22nd from the LMU campus to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and will resume November 27th from LAX to LMU.
Lion Express will also run limited shuttle service to LAX during finals week, days and times TBA.
Hours of Operation:
- Thursday 11/17: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday 11/18: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday 11/19: 10:00am - 2:00pm & 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11/20: 10:00am - 2:00pm & 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Monday 11/21: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 11/22: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday 11/27 (from LAX): 2:00pm – 11:00pm
How to Book a Ride:
- Download the TransLoc App (available on both iOS and Android platforms)
- Set up your account by selecting LMU as your institution and using your LMU email and password
- Select the "OnDemand" tab at the bottom
- Book a ride by selecting the date, time, and pick-up/ drop off location.
- All rides should be booked for the start of the hour (:00) or half hour (:30).
- Lion Express will only be providing rides to LAX at this time.
- If your pick-up location is at LMU, please meet the driver at the Flagpoles at Alumni Mall (Across Burns Rec.)
- If your pick-up location is at LAX, you will be receiving a call from a Lion Express dispatcher to confirm your terminal.
Additional questions or concerns? Please contact email@example.com or call 310-338-7829.