As Easter Break approaches, we are excited to announce the Lion Express shuttle service is offering seasonal service to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for on-campus students. Shuttle Services will run April 3 - 5 from the LMU campus to LAX.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, April 3 (to LAX): 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 4 (to LAX): 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Wednesday, April 5 (to LAX): 4:00pm – 6:30pm
How to Book a Ride:
- Download the TransLoc App (available on both iOS and Android platforms)
- Set up your account by selecting LMU as your institution and using your LMU email and password
- Select the "OnDemand" tab at the bottom
- Book a ride by selecting the service and then navigating to the top of the screen to select the pick-up/drop off locations.
- After inputting the locations, tap the bubble above the pickup pin and follow the prompts to set date/time of pickup.
- All rides must be booked for the start of the hour (:00) or half hour (:30).
- Rides must be booked by 4:30pm on Thursday, March 30.
- Lion Express will only be providing rides to LAX at this time.
- Please meet the driver at the Flagpoles at Alumni Mall (Across from Burns Rec).
Additional questions or concerns? Please contact email@example.com or call 310-338-4560.