The Loyola Marymount University Student Housing Office established the Student Initiative Grant to provide year-round funding opportunities for special projects and initiatives that enhance the student experience and enrich the University community.
This grant provides support to encourage and develop student creativity and ideas. The grant is intended to promote student trips and activities beyond the LMU campus.
In order to qualify for a SI Grant, ALL of the following requirements must be met:
- Student must attend LMU and live on campus.
- Event must be appropriate and align with LMU mission and values.
- Application must be filled out completely in order to be considered.
- All participants must be registered students at LMU at the time of application.
- All participants must be residing on-campus at the time of application.
- All participants must be recognized by and be a member in good standing with the University.
- Minimum of 5 participants.
- Events must take place within one month of approval.
Each project application will be reviewed and judged in relation to the following criteria:
- Responsible and efficient use of funds
- Potential for community growth
- Appropriateness for LMU’s Jesuit identity
For More Information
For more details contact Adam Stafford, our AD of Residence Life, First Year.