On the north campus of Loyola Marymount University, perched on the bluff overlooking Playa Vista, Del Rey North is a four-story, traditional residence hall is home to over 200 first-year, LMU students and primarily houses students in living learning communities. Most students live with a roommate in a double room. Community bathrooms are located on each wing. Del Rey North boasts a limited number of designed-triple and single rooms. Del Rey North also participates in the living learning community .
Details of Del Rey North
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall, Co-Ed by room
- # of Student Beds: 222
- # of Units: 4 Triple, 85 Double, 12 Single, 8 RA occupancy rooms
- Built: 2005
- Features: 4 floor lounges with microwave ovens and sinks, 3 study rooms, water bottle filling station (1st floor lounge), cloud based printing station (1st floor lounge), and vending machines.
- Approximate Dimensions: Triple: 14' x 20'; Double: 14' x 13'; Single 10' X 9'
- Location: Near Whelan Hall, Del Rey South, and the Bird's Nest
|Furniture Per Student||Width||Length||Height|
|1 Mobile Pedestal||17"||24"||30.5"|
|1 Desk Chair||21"||23.25"||33"|
|1 XL Twin Bed||36"||80"||37"|
|1 Double-sided bookshelf||24"||24"||29.5"|
ROOMIE: Explore Del Rey North rooms using the links below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation!
Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.