LMU's north campus hosts a bustling first-year community including buildings such as Del Rey South, a four-story, traditional residence hall. The hall is home to over 200 first-year LMU students and primarily houses students in living learning communities (LLCs). Most students live with a roommate in a double room, and community bathrooms are located on each wing. Del Rey South also boasts a limited number of designed-triple and single rooms. Participants of SFTV: Collaboration in Media and PEEC, an Engineering Living-Learning Community, call this place their home.
Details of Del Rey South
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall, Co-ed by room
- Location: Near Rosecrans Hall, Del Rey North, and Daum Hall
- Built: 2005
- # of Student Beds: 222 (approximate)
- Approximate Dimensions: Triple: 14’ x 20’; Double: 14’ x 13’; Single: 10’ x 9’
- Features: Separate Laundry Facility with Washers and Dryers, Water Bottle Filling Stations, Cloud-based Printer, 3 Study Rooms, and 4 Floor Lounges with microwaves and sinks
- Elevator: Yes
|Furniture Per Student|
|1 - XL Twin Bed|
|1 - Closet|
|1 - Dresser|
|1 - Desk|
|1 - Desk Chair|
|1 - Mobile Pedestal|
|1 - Double-sided Bookshelf|
ROOMIE: Explore Del Rey South rooms using the links below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation!
Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.