Sitting alongside Doheny Hall and our new upper-class student building, Palm North is a new, traditional-style, four-story building for first-year students on the Loyola Marymount University campus. Palm Hall offers students double rooms and single rooms. A bathroom is centrally located on each floor. It is one of the newest additions to LMU's campus and offers modern amenities and design.
Details for Palm Hall
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall
- Approx. # of Student Beds: 330
- # of Units: 150 double-occupancy rooms; 20 single rooms; 10 RA rooms
- Built: 2020
- Features: Controlled A/C, Lounge area with pool table, courtyard, some hard-floor units, common kitchen, PrintMe station, study rooms on each floor, outdoor space with hammocks, laundry rooms, vending machines and more..
- Approximate Dimensions: TBD
- Location: Doheny Hall, Malone, and The Lair
Furniture Details (Approx figures listed).
|Desk accessory (island)||18"||25"||31.25"|
|1 Rocking Chair||21"||23.25"||33"|
|1 XL Twin Bed||36"||80"||37"|
|2 2-drawer Dressers||31"||24"||