Sitting alongside Doheny Hall and our new upper-class student building, Palm North is a new, traditional-style, four-story building for first-year students on the Loyola Marymount University campus. Palm North Hall offers students double rooms and single rooms. A bathroom is centrally located on each floor. It is one of the newest additions to LMU's campus and offers modern amenities and design.
Details for Palm North Hall
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall
- Approx. # of Student Beds: 330
- # of Units: 150 double-occupancy rooms; 20 single rooms; 10 RA rooms
- Built: 2020
- Features: Controlled A/C, Lounge area with pool table, courtyard, some hard-floor units, common kitchen, PrintMe station, study rooms on each floor, outdoor space with hammocks, laundry rooms, vending machines and more..
- Approximate Dimensions: TBD
- Location: Doheny Hall, Malone, and The Lair
Furniture Details (Approx figures listed).
|1 Mobile Pedestal||18"||25"||31.25"|
|1 Desk Chair||21"||23.25"||33"|
|1 XL Twin Bed||36"||80"||37"|
|2 2-drawer Dressers||31"||24"||17"
ROOMIE: Explore Palm North Hall rooms using the links below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation! *Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.
PNH Single (Coming Soon!)