Sitting alongside Doheny Hall on LMU’s east campus, Palm North is a new, traditional-style, four-story building for first-year students. Palm North Hall offers both double and single rooms with a community bathroom centrally located on each floor. It is one of the newest additions to LMU's campus and offers modern amenities and design.
Details for Palm North Hall
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall, Co-ed by room
- Location: Near Doheny and Palm South
- Built: 2020
- # of Student Beds: 330 (approximate)
- Approximate Dimensions: 11’ x 15’
- Features: Controlled A/C, Lounge Area with Pool Table, Community Kitchen, Cloud-based Printer, Study Rooms on Each Floor, Outdoor Space with Hammocks, Laundry Rooms, Vending Machines and more...
- Elevator: Yes
|Furniture Per Student|
|1 - XL Twin Bed|
|1 - Closet|
|2 - Stackable Dressers|
|1 - Desk|
|1 - Desk Chair|
ROOMIE: Explore Palm North Hall rooms using the links below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation!
Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.