Doheny sits in the middle of the East Quad of Loyola Marymount University. This traditional-style three-story residence hall houses LMU's first-year students, two students in every room. It is the largest single-sex residence hall on campus. The three-story building houses LMU's first-year women.
The building is named for University benefactor, Carrie Estelle Doheny.
Details of Doheny Hall
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall, single-sex
- # of Student Beds: 117
- # of Units: 57 double-occupancy rooms, 3 RA rooms
- Built: 1986
- Features: 4 floor lounges with microwave ovens and sinks, 3 study rooms
- Approximate Dimensions: Double - 11' x 14'
- Location: Next to the First Year area, Doheny is part of the East Quad which includes Palm North and Palm South.
|Furniture Per Student||Width||Length||Height|
|1 Desk Chair||21"||23.25"||33"|
|1 XL Twin Bed||39"||80"||36.75"|
ROOMIE: Explore a Doheny room using the link below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation! *Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.