Doheny sits in the middle of the East Quad of Loyola Marymount University. This traditional-style three-story residence hall houses LMU's first-year students, two students in every room. It is the largest single-sex residence hall on campus. The three-story building houses LMU's first-year women.
The building is named for University benefactor, Carrie Estelle Doheny.
Details of Doheny Hall
- Building Type: Traditional Residence Hall, single-sex
- # of Student Beds: 117
- # of Units: 57 double-occupancy rooms, 3 RA rooms
- Built: 1986
- Features: 4 floor lounges with microwave ovens and sinks, 3 study rooms
- Approximate Dimensions: Double - 11' x 14'
- Location: Next to the First Year area, Doheny is part of the East Quad which includes Palm North and Palm South.
|Furniture Per Student||Width||Length||Height|
|1 Desk Chair||21"||23.25"||33"|
|1 XL Twin Bed||39"||80"||36.75"|
ROOMIE: Explore a Doheny room using the link below. Furniture can be arranged, items can be measured and products can be purchased to prepare the perfect environment for your experience in Lion Nation!
Please note: While these are default layouts and measured accurately, individuals rooms are subject to variation and measurements are approximate.